Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Photos..... Are you our son?






So yesterday I finally got photos!!! And I think this is it. After wishing and hoping and being frustrated for the last two months I believe this is the answer to my unanswered prayers. The next step... Figure out how to make this happen!!! It will be rough but I am sure gonna give it all I have. Hoping today to find out his name! I sent off his information to my Doc I have been talking to and hear is her reply.......

Hi Ann-
He is adorable. He is small for age ---based on his weight though I didn't plot him out. I think that Sharon Lehman should weigh in again. I think the eyelid problem is bilateral not just on the left side. But if it is just eyelids his vision may not be affected. And the fact that he attends to toys for a long time is a good sign in my opinion.

Please let me know what she says. I am so sorry that it has taken so long to get your child. You deserve success and soon! I hope you get good news from Kyrgyzstan in the meantime.

Kate

1 comment:

Hilary Marquis said...

Where God guides, He provides! We've seen it time and time again :) We are praying for Little Guy and Miss Shelby too. Thanks for sharing this with me.